OLO FUN: Great for independent learning, the Dog Worker can easily be filled with treats to exercise your dog’s mind while you tackle other chores around the house or are away at work or running errands.
GREAT FOR SHORT NOSED DOGS: Elevated play pieces in the Dog Worker help short nosed dogs access treats and move pieces more easily keeping them entertained and engaged.
LEVEL 3 CHALLENGE: A step up from level 2 Nina Ottosson dog games and dog training puzzles, the Dog Worker helps to challenge your dog in new ways while presenting them with tasty treat rewards with each discovery!
ALL IN 1 FUN: Aside from your pup’s favorite kibble or treats, the Dog Worker is all you need for your dog to have hours of fun! The Dog Worker contains no extra pieces making clean up, and packing this dog game a breeze.
- Easy to Clean
- One Size
- 15"L x 14"W x 2.5"H
A step up from level 2 Nina Ottosson dog games and dog training puzzles, the Dog Worker helps to challenge your dog in new ways while presenting them with tasty treat rewards with each discovery!
- PLAY TIME CHALLENGE: The ultimate exercise for learning and playtime, the Dog Worker can be filled with treats to exercise your dog’s mind, and strengthen the bond between you and your dog.
- REAL WOOD LOOK: The Nina Ottosson Dog Worker is made to look like real wood, but its unique composite material has all the benefits of both wood and plastic.
- NO REMOVABLE PARTS: Built in play pieces that don’t come out when your dog plays. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to dog game time after time.
- HOW TO PLAY: Place treats in blocks and compartments. Swivel flippers to cover tracks and lock spinning top. Let the games begin! Place game on floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.
- PLAY TOGETHER: Nina Ottosson Games challenge your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together.