Polyester is a strong and durable material for webbing. It is used to provide safety and resilience over other webbing materials. Polyester combines many of the benefits of both polypropylene and nylon without some of the negatives. The pattern is printed on both sides of the webbing.
We use a state-of-the-art fiber laser to deeply engrave your personalization on the buckle to give you piece of mind that your contact info won't fall off the collar that can be so common with hanging tags. The black plastic buckles are permanently laser marked in off-white lettering.
Gone are the days of noisy jingling dog ID tags because your contact information is laser engraved right on the front of your choice of four different buckle styles. Personalize the buckle with up to three lines of easy to read pristine laser engraving.
- Hand made in the USA with industrial strength polyester webbing with a tensile strength of up to 1,200 lbs
- Personalized buckle with up to three lines laser engraved on the buckle with a maximum of 15 characters/spaces per line.
- Choose from satin finish aluminum, black nickel aluminum, metal plastic hybrid or black plastic side release buckle.
- Lightweight, strong and silky smooth polyester webbing.
- Available in three widths and five sizes.
- UV, Rot, Mildew and Moisture Resistant.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry.
- Heavy-duty nickel plated welded d-ring for durability.
- Matching leads available in 48", 60" and 72" lengths.
- Leashes are NOT personalized.
- Ships in 10-15 business days.