"Dream Smart" Electronic Pet Bed is a Smart, Innovative and Intelligent Electronic Heating and Cooling system built-into the bed that activates at the press of a button. When 'Cooling Mode' is activated the button turns BLUE and a silently powered fan located beneath the bed begins to apply cooling ventilation through the mesh cushion. When set to ‘Heating Mode’ the button turns RED and the built-in heating nodes are activated and lightly penetrate through the ventilated mesh fabric and gently warms the cushion. Features Smart Thermal Control Technology a safety features that automatically turns off when Bed reaches a certain Warming Temperature.
The Dream Smart pet bed is AC powered and features a built-in concealed zippered compartment for storage of the AC outlet unit. Exceptional comfort and highly constructed, The Exterior-shell is composed of blended Polyester-Nylon fabric that is inner-rimmed with an indulging faux-fur fabric. Well designed and crafted, looks great in any home or office setting. Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors.
Sizing Specifications: (Inches) L x W x H
MEDIUM: 18.1" x 10.3" x 14.5"
LARGE: 18.1" x 10.3" x 14.5"
- An amazing A/C Powered Pet Bed that Both Heats and Cools at the Push of a Button
- Ultra-Silent Powered Fan concealed beneath the Bed that provides Cooling Ventillation through the Comfortable Mesh Surface
- Features Stregically placed Electrical Heating Nodes underneath the Bed that gently Warms the surface
- Features a Sided-zippererd Pocket for both storing and concealing the A/C adapter piece
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
ADAPTER SPECS: INPUT: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz | OUTPUT: 12V, 2000mA | LENGHT: 4 feet. FAN SPECS: DC 12V, Power Consumption: 6.6 W, Air Flow: 25.6 CMF, Air Pressure: 24.5mmH2O
Recommended Use: Heating Mode: Do not leave the device on for more than 48 Hours. Cooling Mode: Do not leave the device on for longer than 4 Hours at a time. It is recommended to turn off the device for at least 10 minutes between usage intervals.
Certifications: ISO, UL, CE, RoHS