Our New Pink and Brown Highline Fleece Coats this year feature a Polka Dot Ribbon Tape on the top for extra style. They are made with 280 Gram Wt. No Pil Fleece. They are thick, warm and comfortable.
Designed with EASE in mind, the STEP IN design is not only easy for dogs, but also easy for humans to quickly put the coat on and off. Features touch fastener tabs on top making easy to adjust the size.
There is a space between the touch closures large enough to put your leash thru the opening and attach to your own harness beneath.
With 4 great color combinations to choose from and sizing that fits even the biggest of dogs.
The Highline Fleece Coat will be a Top Seller this Fall and Winter.
- The Highline is a Step In Design. That means it opens at the tops and lays out flat. The dog then steps in and the sides wrap up and over. It is then closed with a 1 inch wide strip of Velcro on the top.
- Since there is only a 1 inch wide Velcro that means the adjustment for size is very tight in range.
- Therefore to overcome this, it is important that the Highline needs to fit loose and NOT tight.
- When designed, they are made a little larger at the Chest on purpose so that they will fit loose and will close properly.
Below is the size chart. Notice the Chest Size. The actual size is slightly larger than the chest size shown on purpose to allow some extra room to make sure it can close.This means the Highline Fleece will fit the Chest Measurement BELOW and have some room for play.
- It is vital that our customers use the Chest Measurement !! and not the length measurement !!