WHAT Makes the American River Choke Free Patented Design unique from other harnesses? The MOST important reason is MULTIPLE SAFETY FEATURES!!
Patent # US 8418658 B1
- ROTATION ANGLE Best Fit - The American River Harness has a Best Fit Rotation Adjustment that will fit any size chest, if applied correctly. The Velcro is designed to cover the entire end. The Best Fit occurs when you angle the closure back toward the Tail of the Dog. You can actually change the fit around the chest, by angling the ends when you close the Velcro.
- MAXBREAK STRENGTH Tested to 386 Pounds by UL Laboratories
- TRACHEA SAFE - Choke Free Patented Design pulls from the chest ONLY
- PATENTED CONFORMING Shape Seam Technology - Causes harness to conform to dogs' chest curve.
- PATENTED CLOSURE Slide Adjustability - (Other copy cat harnesses have little or no size adjustment) Our 3 Inch Webbing allows for 3 Inches of size adjustment
- DOUBLED - Ring Adds Strength
- HEAVY DUTY VELCRO - For the safety of your pet
- HIGH STRENGTH BUCKLE - For the safety of your pet
- SAFE NIGHT Walking reflective strips.
- ZIG ZAG Trim Binding Stitch - Prevents Missed Stitches and creates a Super Strong BOND
- SAFETY – The Ultra is the perfect design for use as a Seat Belt Harness, PULLS from Chest, not the Neck
- DOUBLE SAFETY CLOSURE - Velcro and High Strength Plastic Side Release Buckle
- SIMPLE Step in, Wrap Up and Go Design
- 100% SOFT MESH Polyester / Machine Wash and Line Dry
- Polka Dot Ruffle Sizes now include: XS through XL
- Polka Dot Ruffle Sizes XL features Larger Hardware and Re-enforced Connections
- Comes in 31 Colors
"The harnesses for my girls are absolutely perfect. They fit like they were custom made. They are exactly what I was looking for. They don't bunch at the neck. They lay smooth. And they are so nicely made. If any one is looking for advice on a harness - these are perfect!"
"I walked the dogs this morning using these harnesses. Vanessa usually chokes when she pulls - no matter whether it's a harness or a collar. NO CHOKING at all today. The harness does not put any pressure on her trachea - she pulls on her chest instead (the way it is supposed to be - but isn't in other harnesses). These are really great. I shouldn't be surprised - I would expect you to sell only the best!!!"