Our Urban Trail® Hands Free Belt makes your dog activity safer and more enjoyable by eliminating the need to hold a leash! Your dog’s leash is easily and safely secured to our strong, padded, comfortable belt designed to free up your hands. Originally designed for and used by mushers to safely handle multiple dogs on a sled team on the trail. Safely and securely enjoy the outdoors without having to hold a leash! Prevents loose dogs! Available in five sizes.
Key Features & Benefits:
- STRONG, PREMIUM QUALITY - 2-inch wide heavy duty nylon webbing (7,700 lb. break strength) for maximum strength and durability.
- COMFORT - Lined with soft neoprene padding for comfort.
- SECURE - Heavy duty Military Grade no-slip cam buckle will keep belt securely attached to wearer.
- VERSATILE - Perfect for our Jogger’s Leash, however, standard leashes can also attach to our unique Jogger’s attachment with carabiner, which allows you to evenly distribute the pull from your dog…and securely attaches your dog to the belt, while leaving your hands free.
- MULTIPLE DOGS - Heavy duty attachment rings on each side of belt to allow for multiple dogs (as does Jogger's Attachment).
- LOW-LIGHT VISIBILITY - 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Bands keep you visible at night.
- AVAILABLE IN FIVE SIZES - Adjustment strap for each size can be let out six inches minimum.